What is thesis statement and how to write a thesis statement? A thesis statement normally use at the middle or end of the introductory paragraph and offers a precise summary of the important main point the essay, research paper, etc. A thesis statement is expressed in one sentence. There are two main types of thesis statements that are direct and indirect.
How to write a thesis statement in essay writing:
- It is basically a stance written in one or two lines which , one is going to take in the essay.
- This is an important part of the outline as the examiner gets a fair idea of one’s thoughts which will be explained in the latter part of the essay.
- All the arguments in the essay are the off shoot of this statement.
- It is a compact, comprehensive, eye captivating, attention grabbing statement which explains the stance of writer in a well-knitted manner.
Making of thesis statement in essay writing:
- The main idea of the statement of the essay topic moves around the thesis statement.
- Make thesis statement according to your stance.
- Almost all the dimensions of the essay and stance should be cleared in the thesis statement.
Examples of thesis statement in essay writing:
Here are some Examples of thesis statement in essay writing:-
Modernity is an unending project
- Modernity is an unending project as new developments occur every second ; not only changing man’s life but also his surroundings.
- Poverty is the mother of all evils. A hungry man is an angry man and he will adopt every evil in order to root out his poverty.
- Education is a key to success; be it an individual or a whole nation. Higher the rate of literacy, higher will be rate of success and development.
- All humans are created equal but women are excluded even from the basic rights. What to talk about women rights when even their recognition and status as a human is rare.
- From last two decades till today, terrorism has pushed Pakistan towards disasters ; a blind street ending no where.
- Evil should be nipped in the bud but corruption has spread it’s perilous tentacles everywhere. To remove the frightening shadows of corruption from every nook and corner of the institutions, the matter should be dealt with iron hand.
- It works as a blood in the body of the nation and the state. To measure development of a country. It’s economy is measured.